If you’ve been watching the new Netflix show Bling Empire, you’ll definitely know who Cherie Chan is. Even though she never planned to be on the show with her fiance, things have turned out that way.
Cherie Chan is more than just her relationship, which has been the talk of the town. Let’s get to know the star of Bling Empire.
12 Things to Know About Cherie Chan
- As an Aquarius, Cherie Chan blows out her birthday candles every 17th of February.
- She was born in Los Angeles, California, to parents who were both Chinese and American.
- We don’t know much about her family, but we do know that Cherie’s mother died in 2019.
- Cherie almost became a pop star in Japan when she was a lot younger. This was before she became famous. She even had deals with Sony Music, but she had to give that up because her mother didn’t want Cherie to be a musician.
- Then, Cherie started a business called Religion Tequila. She and her longtime boyfriend, Jessey, worked together on this business.
- If you didn’t already know, Cherie is also next in line to run a big denim company that is currently run by her uncle.
- Jessey Lee is Cherie Chan’s boyfriend, and they have been together for five years.
- Even though most Asian cultures don’t think it’s okay to have kids before getting married, Cherie and Jessey already have two kids.
- The couple had their first child, a daughter named Jadore, in 2017 and their second child, Jevon, in 2019.
- Cherie thinks that Jevon is the reincarnation of her mother, who died the same year that Jevon was born.
- Cherie and Jessey had been together for a long time and Cherie was already a mother when she became pregnant with Jevon.
- But Jevon wasn’t ready to get married (he’d never had a problem with commitment), so he gave Cherie a promise ring instead and told her they’d be engaged soon.
- At the 100-day party for their second child, Jessey finally asked Cherie to marry him.
- At first, Cherie and her fiance weren’t ready to be on Bling Empire. They wanted to ask Cherie’s parents for permission first.